8 May 2012

Crispy honey mustard Pork Loin Chops





And we are already in the autumn, a season that does not know why it saddens me, but do not gets me out the mood to cook




  The colors of fall have inspired me to prepare this dish, which is very easy and very tasty, and has been     my  yesterday lunch





I loved my  simple and crunchy food. Hope you like it too







Ingredients



  • 6  bone-in pork loin chops (about 8 ounces each, 3/4 to 1 inch thick), patted dry
  • 6 tablespoon honey mustard .
  • lemon juice
  • 2 cups panko*
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for baking sheet
  • Fresh herbs
  • Coarse salt and ground peppe
*Panko is a Japanese-style breadcrumb traditionally used as a coating for deep-fried.The  difference between panko and standard breadcrumbs is that panko is made from bread without crusts,and very flaky . 
Modo de hacer:
  • Spread the pork loin chops with lemon juice
  • Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil; set aside.
  • Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper; spread one side of each chop with 1 teaspoon honey mustard. Dividing evenly, sprinkle breadcrumbs  with chopped fresh herbs and a tablespoon of olive oil over mustard, and pat them on gently.
  • Transfer pork, coated side up, to prepared baking sheet. Bake until crust is golden and pork is opaque throughout (meat should register 150 degrees on an instant-read thermometer), 14 to 16 minutes. Serve immediately.
  • Plate with steamed vegetables




    7 comments:

    mkv download said...

    nice dish..thanks for the tips..

    Recetario Spanglish para mis hijos said...

    Hi Sylvia, it looks delicious! Have a nice week!

    Javier said...

    Imposible negarse a probar una ricura como esta

    ¡Qué fotos tan bonitas!

    Abrazos

    WokandSpoon said...

    Simple and beautiful. I love the colours in your photos.

    Mari Nuñez said...

    This pork loin look delicious. I like the way the crispy crust looks, it must be very tasty.

    Have a wonderful week.

    My Little Space said...

    As always, your photos are stunning. And not to mention, the food is even tastier. :o)
    Hope you're having a great day, dear.
    Kristy

    Gardening Expert Blog said...

    I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Big thanks for the useful info.....