14 Aug 2009

Not a word

Dibujo I am afraid I do not have a recipe for you today. Sometimes unexpected things happen and unfortunately today my mood is very low and I am so sad Anyway... I made this dessert yesterday with the frozen leftovers of the sable dough and dulce the leche leftover . I only bake, in a rectangle shape the dough and cut into pieces, chocolate chips, dulce de leche mousse So, I pour in a glass layered with dulce de leche mousse and sprinkle with chopped pistachios so you gave a good texture. To make the dulce de leche mousse I used this recipe using dulce de leche instead fruit (about 300g of dulce de leche) and adding chopped chocolate too. Is very easy, fun and delicious dessert for the week end. . AddThis Social Bookmark ButtonBookmark and Share

11 comments:

Peter G | Souvlaki For The Soul said...

Hope yo feel better Sylvia...

Anonymous said...

Delicious-looking dessert.

Hugs from NYC,
Paz

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Eating this delightful dessert hopefully cheered you up Sylvia. It certainly made us smile:D

Zoe said...

rich and decadent!

Manggy said...

Oh! Sorry to hear you're down, Sylvia :( I hope you feel better now, better still with the dessert. :)

Susan said...

Sorry you have been feeling down, Sylvia. I was just thinking last week how pretty your sweet is, when I first saw it on Flickr. Hope you are feeling better by now. : ]

Pity said...

whatever it is what is troubling yu, dont worry, it will pass, as everything...cheer up, your blog is amazing, your photos masterpieces and the recipes delicious, just as wel i cant get fat just by looking at them, i will be coming back to your site, please, visit mine if you have the time:
www.pityinthekitchen.blogspot.com

cheers,

pity

Paula Pacheco said...

Sylvia,
Levanta seu astral, suas comidinhas são ótimas, esta ficou demais também. Lembre-se que a vida tem parte boa e parte ruim.
Bjs
Paula

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon and inspired for more cooking. Your dessert is great!
Ciao.
Orchidea

Sarah said...

Hope everything is alright!

Dewi said...

Oh Sylvia, I am everything is okay with you and your family.

Please don't feel too bad about not giving us recipe, your photographs are beautiful enough to indulge, and hope that all of this comments you get from your reader will cheer you as well.
All the best,
elra