4 Aug 2009

Pastry shop

box It has been a real find. I found this pastry shop some time ago and is now one of our favorite places to buy tarts , cakes and sweet treats . Their products are a truly delight to the palate and eyes. You can watch the kitchen and how they work and bake trough a large large window moldings. Their products have a very good quality and very fresh. It's worth the distance. I left for some photos for your appreciation.Very yummy, indeed Dibujo 2 Dibujo AddThis Social Bookmark ButtonBookmark and Share

9 comments:

Elra said...

Delicious finding Sylvia! I'd love to go to pastry shop everyday....

♥peachkins♥ said...

WOW! I would love to go to that Pastry Shop..

paz said...

I would love to go to that pastry shop, too!

Paz

Marta said...

Ohhhh I can see they have alfajores... one of my all-time favourites! Cute pastry shop, I love the name :)

Carol said...

Dos Deuses Silvya. Fico louca num lugar desses. Bjs

Sophie said...

MMMMMMM,.....indeed! Lovely pictures!!


The pastrys look so tasty!!

lisaiscooking said...

Beautiful shop! Everything looks incredible.

Erica said...

Fantastic pastry shop!Everything looks fantastic.

heidileon said...

I just love those kind of findings that makes a regular day turn in a special one. Everything looks delicious and pictures are awesome.