27 Aug 2007

One meme and a chocolate banana cake

San Martin de Los Andes, Patagonia Argentina








Little Mainyacha last week tagged me for a Meme with the amusing name Fantastic 4, I apologize for the holdup. Didn't some of the items end up being four; will it means that I have a boring life??? No, in my point of view, is not. But whatever I leave you here, so that you reach your own conclusions.


Four Interesting Jobs I've had In My Life:

1. Work in production of television advertising and I made many kitchens for commercial of margarines, tomato sauces, noodles and etc...


2. I made investigation of markets for marketing; it was very interesting to know the
population's tendencies.

3. Work with a friend in Sao Paulo with catering for fairs and exhibitions and I believe that it was starting from there that I take, but I like the culinary one, in spite of liking me from before

Four Places I Have Lived:

Sao Paulo


1. São Paulo

2. Buenos Aires


Four places in that it passes vacations:

1. Switzerland, in the French cantons and Uruguay

2. London and Paris

3. Spain and Portugal

4. California and NYC

Four Places I Would Rather Be:

1. San Martin de los Andes, one of the natural and beautiful place that I have seen

2. Tuscany

3. South of France

4. London


Four of my favorite foods:

1. Pizza

2. Chocolate cake

3. Fish, pink salmon

4. Risotto


And thinking in chocolate cake, t I resolved to make this chocolate cake that I leave the recipe below.

Chocolate and banana cake

I like chocolate a lot, although I know that addicted people exist to this wonderful flavor, I don't belong one to them I hardly like chocolate and perfectly I can live without it, I don't know, but maybe, it doesn't stimulate my endorphins so much. Yesterday the day was quite ugly, rain and cold, the whole day. And I was thinking in when it will arrive the spring, my favorite season of the year. I quite appreciate the cold days, and the snow that this winter surprised all that we live here. But this year the winter it began early and delaying in finishing. But, returning to the initial topic of this entrance, and like I said before in "Meme", the cakes of chocolate accompanied by a cup for coffee comfort me specially in cold days. My husband likes a lot bananas and I always have them in my home. I looked at the bananas), being almost wasted and knowing that I had a chocolate bar in the cupboard, and a peanut butter that I didn't have idea of because I bought it Then , I made this cake. Very flavor easy and quick to made

Ingredients

80G of half bitter chocolate, use to 60 cocoa%

125 G butter ointment

125 G peanut butter or peanut cream

200G brown sugar

30G bitter powdered chocolate

100G banana puree

3 Large Eggs

220G wheat flour

10 G f baking powder

1 pinch of salt

120Cc milk

Method

Melt the chocolate in bain Marie or microwaves. Allow to cool. Beat until whitening the butter and the peanut butter with the sugar Add powdered cocoa and the melted chocolate. the flour with the salt and the powder of to bake to the previous mixture and to incorporate them in encircling movements. Place in a mold for English pudding of 30cm for 6 cm grease the mold and had with a leaf of shortening paper.

I already used two molds of disposable paper grease, of 12 for 6 cm. approximately, in oven at 180ºC for 45 to 50 minutes. I hope you enjoy .

8 comments:

KellytheCulinarian said...

Great photos, I'm starving now.

Unknown said...

Cake looks delicious! I loved reading your meme. Making a perfect risotto someday is one of my ambitions. I have never made it before.

Peabody said...

Your cake is looking good.

Thistlemoon said...

Very nice meme Sylvia! Thanks so much for sharing!

Mallika said...

I see you have a special place in your heart for London. That's something we both have in common - and good food of course!

Sylvia said...

Thank you Kelly.

Little mainyacha,i´m thinking in riso
tto and provably next week I will do.

Peabody Thanks ,but I never imagine comparing whit your amazing cake.

Jenn,thank you ,and you welcome

Malika.Yes London is my favorite place ,the only city thats made my breath away.

Home Cooking said...

ur banana cake looks so delicious. i luv banana cake too.

Sylvia said...

Then ,you must try this cake, Isha